Monday, December 10, 2012

Creating an Archive of Past Posts

I'm going to start a Christmas break...well sort of. Over the next few weeks, I'm going to create an archive of postings that put some of the series posts in order; that is, posts with links that should make it easier for anyone new to the blog to read some of the series postings. I'm also going to try to use the archive posts to create eBooks too. I'm planning on using different tools and different combinations to see what I like best.

So if you're a veteran reader of this blog, you can ignore these posts because you'll have already read the information. If you're relatively new to this blog, you might want to pay attention in case I put together a page of links you need.

For each of you, I wish you a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, a Fun Kawanzaa, or a Happy Holiday, whichever works in your corner of the world. I'll be back sometime after January 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment