Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Table as Graphic

With this particular type of blog, I am able to see what search terms are leading users to this page. Recently, someone was searching for information on turning a table into a graphic. If you're a longtime reader of this blog, you know that the answer is to create the table, do a screen capture of the table, open Paint, paste the screen capture, clip the area with the table, and save the table as a .png, .gif, or .jpg. You can then insert the graphic into other documents and rotate and resize it as necessary. 

Here's a sample of what the end product looks like.


Following is a list of the posts you need to complete this task:

I find it interesting that I've written enough that I'm beginning to circle back on myself and posting links rather than writing instructions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment