Monday, October 22, 2012

One day...

I'm going to be finished designing certificates for the Florida State Genealogical Society. Currently, I'm working on a researcher's certificate, and then I'll be looking at a President Citation along with a few other types of certificates. They need to be ready by 10 November. So the rush is on.

This point will make you chuckle. I'm the recipient of one of the certificates I'll be designing. I received notice that I'm to be awarded a certificate--along with Pattie Schultz and Cathy Vance--for work done with the Florida Genealogical Society (Tampa)...not to be confused with the Florida State Genealogical Society.

In the meantime, the address of this blog has been posted to another blog and it's generated lots of traffic as readers are going through two years worth of posts. I'm going to take the opportunity to take a break and go quiet for a while while people read and catch up.

As always, if you have questions, please post them and I'll try to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment