Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pinterest...and no Pin coding

I haven't done much with Pinterest yet. My friend Cathy invited me to join. I fussed with it a bit. Then my sister-in-law Fawn started following me (pressure!). Then Drew Smith started following me (real pressure!). I haven't seen a lot written about Pinterest yet but I must admit it looks fun and interesting.

Then today, I happen upon a Twitter post with news from Pinterest. Apparently, some web providers don't want to be pinned to a Pinterest user's page. The deal with Pinterest is that you set up your own page and you pin webpages you like. Anyone who is following you can visit your page and see what you've pinned. That is unless the webpage has banned pinning. Here's the link that the Twitter poster provided to the article with details: http://llsocial.com/2012/02/pinterest-offering-code-to-block-pinning/.

No comments:

Post a Comment